Monday 23 August 2010

hi there. pauls boutique bag, yay!! xox




I finally got hold of the pauls boutique bag i wanted! i brought it today from "bank" which is a clothing store if you didnt know already.. it was £59.99 so 60 pounds really! the prices are same everywhere and i just am in love with this bag.

I know its not everyones "cup of tea" my mum hates it. but for me i love it, i think its really cute and girly, i'd definatly recommend anyone thinking about getting a pauls boutique bag to buy one NOW! :] there selling like hotcakes everywhere it seems.

there really well made and strong which is always a plus aswell as being super cute!


lovejess. xox

1 comment:

  1. I Love Paul's Boutique too. They are so so gorgeous and yours is just too cute.

    You are right I too recommend that people should buy one.

    xXx

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
♥ im just another girlygirl who loves anything to do with beauty. make up or fashion! i made this blog for people to enjoy with the same passions as me. im currently studying beauty therapy in my last year and beauty & make up is something im going to do freelance pretty soon... please feel free to ask any questions and take a look around, if you have a blog within beauty let me know and i'd love to see it! i hope you enjoy & follow thankyou. love jess. xox

Followers