Thursday 2 September 2010

Back To College! xox.




so today was my first day back at college! it was all the boring stuff such as timetables and stuff blaah blah blah.

we met our tutor and such, i went super casual with some plan leggings, a black vest top and a long non sleaved cardigan with my hair down

my lilac nail polish is from collection 2000! so check them out there super cheap at about £1.80 you cant beat it.. theres some beautiful colors.

i wore my rimmel long lasting foundation. fix + & mac "gleeful" mineral blush. then just a super natural gold on the eye with eyeliner and mascara. and rimmel "nude delight" which is my favorite lipstick ever atm :) speshly when i have my tan on :) check it out ladies.

so this is a bit of a small post but i've had a busy day today and theres been some sad news, but obviously i dont want to post it all over the internet :)! so i think its time for me to sign out and go get my bag ready for a nice weekend with my boyfriend. chow :) xoxoxx.

3 comments:

  1. nice look! I'll start collegue in two weeks and I dunno why, but I'm excited about it!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you are having a FABULOUS time back at college...such fun years of your life! :)

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with college and welcome back! :)

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
♥ im just another girlygirl who loves anything to do with beauty. make up or fashion! i made this blog for people to enjoy with the same passions as me. im currently studying beauty therapy in my last year and beauty & make up is something im going to do freelance pretty soon... please feel free to ask any questions and take a look around, if you have a blog within beauty let me know and i'd love to see it! i hope you enjoy & follow thankyou. love jess. xox

Followers